Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunday Funday----LONG Monday

SUNDAY-----Was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, i had the best time!!! We slept in and then we ate breakfast and started our adventure to Elitch Gardens. (amusement park) I cant even begin to tell you how stoked i was to get to ride a rollercoaster! Woo hoo!! We met up with a whole bunch of our cast mates there so we called it an Uppie Fest! =) We started out with a few rollercoasters and then did some water rides. We got SOAKED! But it was so nice, it was such a hot hot day! Glad it was also a water park! We hung out, laughed a lot....and i mean A LOT! I remember going into a hat store and trying every single funny hat on and taking pictures, Good times!!! I will have to post up some pictures of it on here...Then Me and Quita skipped out on lunch because we werent really hungry! We met up with another big crew up UwP peeps and just finished the day off with one last water ride. We all had a blast! It definitely was the day i have been longing for since all this mayhem has started!!! A nice FUN Rollercoaster day!!! I wish my family was here though, things would be a million times better if they were! So once i got home, i was exhausted! I sat on the couch and ended up passing out with my bathing suit still on! Haha, thats how wore out i was...i couldnt even make it to my bed!!! I finally woke up though and successfully made it to the room!!! Little did i know, this week was going to be SO BUSY and LONG!
MONDAY------So Monday, whew...what a long long day! It is officially our Last full week of staging and i cant believe it is week FOUR! My gosh, where does time go!? Anywho, we have a show to do in exactly ONE week so we are just busy bee's practicing and doing run through of the entire show to prep us for next week!!! We had a guest speaker Bruce Erley and he is Matthews dad (staff member and marketing manager) He talked to us about Life in a fishbowl. Meaning everything we do is visible to everyone else...It was really interesting and im sure was well needed before we started our tour so it was cool, he is also super funny!!! Then i had 2dance workshops to review my dance for Oye Boom and Jai Ho. They were fun and i was so glad we had review days so i can refresh my memory!!! After lunch we started our run through process of the show. It was a long day after lunch but i enjoyed getting the feel for how the show was going to be back in my blood for this week. I sang Power With, With One Heart and i danced to Oye Boom and Jai Ho. It was so stressful and i was so hot and sweaty because i had to change into different outfits for each of them...and in between two of my numbers i only had a min to change because there was a Poem that was being read! By the time i Ran across stage i was sweating and breathing hard! haha but i seemed to do fine....It was fun though! Everyone is so talented i have an amazing cast!!! Then i came home and ate dinner and i am so exhausted i need to go to bed! AFTER i practice my lyrics AGAIN! haha NightyNight!

No comments:

Post a Comment