Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wonderful Weekend!!!

Man, so this weekend was awesome! Saturday me and Quita slept in and watched Slumdog Millionaire. It was a good movie! We went shopping for some things and came home and got ready to go out to the Westin hotel because Paul and MaryJo bought us tickets to go to Swingtime in the Rockies, Its a dance competition with dancers from all over the country! We have been taking a few dance classes with them called West Coast Swing. We love love love it! I wish there was a dance place in my town that taught that stuff because it would be an awesome hobby! So we went there and it lasted all night long from like 7-4am, but we only stayed till 2. We got way too tired and wanted to come home. Getting to watch a live competition was so fun! Then in the middle of the competitions they would have Social Dancing, so anyone could get out on the floor and dance. It was fun! Me and Paul danced a few times, he cracks me up! But he helped me a lot! the Dancers from So you think you can dance were there...Jordan and Tatiana. They were amazing!!
Today we slept in all morning...this weekend was exhausting!!! Then we just hungout cleaned the room, i practiced my music for this week and we ate a yummy dinner, BBQ Chicken!!! Now i am getting ready to help Quita with her Bass music I need to teach her how to read music!!! Anyway, i am looking forward to a very very busy week. I miss my family back home =( i cant wait to see them in 3weeks!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment